Do you need your Netspend routing number?
With so many routing numbers floating around, it can get somewhat confusing when doing a quick online search.
But our quick guide will help you find your Netspend routing number in a few short minutes.
Once you locate your Netspend routing number and account number, you can set up direct deposits for all your banking needs.
NetSpend Routing Number
Want to learn how to find your Netspend routing number? There are a few easy ways to locate your Netspend banking information.
- If you are already signed up for Anytime Alerts, you simply need to text DIRECT to 22622. Netspend will send you a text back with your routing number and account number.
- If you are not signed up for alerts, log into your account on your desktop or through the app and select Direct Deposit from the main menu. Your routing number will be on the right.
- You can find your routing number and account number on the paperwork that can with your Netspend prepaid debit card.
- You also can opt to contact Netspend directly at 1-866-387-7363.
Tips: Please don’t use any numbers indicated on the back of your Netspend prepaid debit card.
Some articles may state that your Netspend routing number can be found on the back of your card.
However, Netspend’s team has confirmed this information is incorrect (see conversation screenshots below).
We also do not recommend you use any Netspend routing numbers you find listed online.
Unlike Citibank and Wells Fargo, Netspend does not list their routing numbers on their website, and the data is therefore unreliable.
Plus, like Chime, Netspend is partnered with more than one bank, including The Bankcorp Bank, Metabank, N.A.
The banks will differ depending on whether you have a Netspend Prepaid Visa Card or a Netspend Prepaid Mastercard; therefore, the routing numbers will vary per customer.
What is your NetSpend account number?
Your Netspend account number will be available at the same place as your routing number.
Follow the same steps, either text DIRECT to 22622, log into your Netspend account, or contact them directly.
Similar Post: Find your BMO Harris Routing Number
Does Netspend’s prepaid card have an account number & routing number?
Yes, your Netspend prepaid card comes with an account and routing number.
Having both banking numbers allows you to set up a variety of direct deposits so you can get cash quickly sent onto your prepaid card.
Direct deposits can include:
- Paycheck deposits
- Tax refunds
- Unemployment benefits
- Veterans benefits and more
Other routing number articles
- Locate your Chime routing numbers
- Wells Fargo ABA routing number
- Associated bank wire routing number